With Forty years down the road, and growing stronger; the inspiration of the martyrs had been indelible so much that they are extolled in the School Anthem and are implored daily to intercede for and bestow blessings on the school community.
The school was founded by Msgr. Lawrence Mbwega, the parish priest then, who wrote a book in which he stated that three people should never be forgotten when naming founders of Uganda Martyrs’ S.S Namugongo: Jeremiah Munyigwa(deceased), Hellen Namazzi and Joseph Mugerwa. The trio rallied the parents of Namugongo Catholic Parish and in 1967 they started a humble project that has after forty years become larger than life.
- uganda martyrs ss namugongo
- uganda martyrs secondary school namugongo
- uganda martyrs namugongo secondary school
- old kampala senior secondary school
- Namagongo S S
- namugongo ss
- UGANDA MARTYRS PRIMARY SCHOOL
- application forms for uganda martyrs s s namugongo
- uganda martyrs naming logos school fees senior five
- uganda martyrs ss namugongo postal address